San Andreas Medical Department

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
San Andreas Medical Department

We treat, heal and cure for those who needed it

2 posters

Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY]

Rajakatak

Jumlah posting : 1

Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] Empty Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY]

Post by Rajakatak Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:21 am

[divbox=white]
    Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] SAFD_logo_resized
    [size=150]San Andreas Fire Department - Application Form[/size]

Position: Applicant
    CITY OF LOS SANTOS * 226 SALES STREET COR. ALL SAINTS AVENUE * LOS SANTOS SA 55109

[/hr]
    ((IC SECTION))

[/hr]

Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] SAFD_logo_mini[size=140]1. PERSONAL INFORMATION[/size]

1.1. Surname : Friedrich
    1.2. First Name & Middle Name : Bruno Friedrich
    1.4. Place of Birth : Los santos
    1.5. Date of Birth : 19/12/1992
    1.6. Current Age : 19
    1.7. Gender : Pria
    1.8. Race : No
    1.9. Current Address : Jakarta
    1.10. Phone Number : 1916
    1.11. Blood Type : A
    1.12. Weight (in kilograms) : 45KG
    1.13. Height (in centimeters) : 157Sentimeter

1.14. Do you hold a valid driver license? : Yes
    1.15. Have you been arrested by law enforcement? : No
    1.16. Educational Background : S2 Jurusan IPA
    1.17. Are you a previous employee of any government agency? -
    1.18. Have you ever been employed in SA-FD before? Tidak
    1.19. Recommendation : -
    Member's name : Bruno Friedrich
    Quotation : Jadilah Warga Yang Baik Pada Warga Los Santos [/divbox]
    [divbox=white]

[/hr]
    Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] SAFD_logo_mini[size=140]2. NARRATIVE[/size]

2.1. What personal weakness do you possess? <Answer here>

2.2. Tell us something about yourself and why you want to be employed in the San Andreas Fire Department? (Minimum 200 words) <Answer here>

[size=85]I certify that answers given herein are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period not to exceed 45 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.In the event of employment, I understand that false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.[/size]
    [[size=150]Firstname_Lastname[/size]][/divbox]
    [divbox=white]

[/hr]
    ((OOC SECTION))

[/hr]
    Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] SAFD_logo_mini[size=140]3. OOC INFORMATION[/size]

3.1. Full Name : Aji Saputro
    3.2. Nickname : Bolong
    3.3. Location : Jakarta
    3.4. Age : 19Tahun
    3.5. UCP : Rajakatak
    3.6. AGRP Forum Account (with URL) : Ya
    3.7. Level : 1
    3.8. List of Characters : Bruno Friedrich
    3.9. How long have you been playing in AG-RP? : January
    3.10. Where are you playing? (home/gamenet/etc) : Rumah
    3.11. Have you been in a faction before? if yes, what is it? : Tidak
    3.12. Do you have WhatsApp installed on your phone? : Tidak
    3.13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 installed on your computer/phone? : YES
    3.14. Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /mywarns for ALL of your characters: No
    3.15. Post a screenshot of an unedited version of your /stats for ALL of your characters: -
    Spoiler:

3.14. Are you able to communicate in to english effectively? : Yes

3.15. Why do you want to join SA-FD? (Minimum 150 words): Saya ingin menjaga warga los santos dengan sehat dan melindungin Los Santos

3.16. Do you possess any medical work or experience in real life? : Ya saya ingin menjadi Paramedical untuk menjaga lingkungan warga los santos dengan baik [/divbox]
    Stephanie Mordecai
    Stephanie Mordecai
    Admin

Jumlah posting : 17
    Lokasi : Los Santos , USA

Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] Empty Re: Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY]

Post by Stephanie Mordecai Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 am

Dear Mr Bruno Friedrich,

First of all thank you for showing your interest to be a part of San Andreas Fire Department,
    and after a deliberation we would like to inform you that you're ACCEPTED by the San Andreas Fire Department
    However this is not the final stage, and you still need to complete your Interview Stage within 3x24 hours.

Notes :

* Please Complete Your Interview Stage in San Andreas Fire Departement.
    ** Please Contact T.n.R At In Game.
    Stephanie Mordecai
    Stephanie Mordecai
    Admin

Jumlah posting : 17
    Lokasi : Los Santos , USA

Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY] Empty Re: Bruno Friedrich [PASSED, Please Come to ACADEMY]

Post by Stephanie Mordecai Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:39 am

Hellow Mr.Bruno,

Your Applicant Received And You Have Passed In The Interview Stage.
    Thanks For Your Coperation and CONGRATULATIONS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Wed May 15, 2024 3:39 pm